If you have a spare couple of hours, come to our Ludlow Settlement at 21 Ludlow Road North, Ludlow and help us bring the settlement back to life.
We start at 8am however drop in anytime till around midday. We will be working on the outside of the former District office in preparation for its new life as a drop-in project display office. Of course, we stop for morning tea around 10.30am.
Just bring your Covid mask for any inside work and gloves. Together, we can progress this important aspect of our project. If you need more information, just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0419 944 251.
- Continue cleaning the outside weather board walls.
- Clean windows inside and out.
- Lightly sand and clean all interior exposed timber surfaces (Dados, door frames, skirtings etc.)
- Search through stored timber in the workshop to find various skirtings and architraves to replace pieces missing in the office.
- Transfer rubbish to skip a bin and usable items to the grave yard.
- Complete the clean-up of the area around Warners hut.