The Ludlow Tuart forest Restoration Group, supported by Forest Industries Federation (WA)
invite FIFWA members to attend a tuart forest field trip and presentation, informing the industry of the community support for the restoration of the Ludlow State tuart forest and the historic Ludlow forest settlement.
from 1300 hrs on Friday, 3 May 2019 and concluding at 1700 hrs
The corner of Ludlow North Road and Tuart Drive, inside the historic Ludlow district forest settlement and sawmill complex
$50 per person. Maximum of 2 delegates per organisation
(RSVP and payment by close of business Monday, 29 April 2019)
Summary of event
A one (1) hour escorted, informative tuart forest field trip by coach to view regrowth, followed by short presentations and fellowship
- A short history of the tuart forest and Ludlow forest settlement
- The present position and what can be done to arrest the current decline
- An overview of the project, future community and industry benefits
- Q&A session
- Industry response by FIFWA chairman, Mr Ian Telfer
- Wrap up by Ludlow Tuart Forest Restoration Group president, Evelyn Taylor
- Fellowship and BBQ to finish at 1700 hrs (Food and refreshments supplied)
If you require further information about the event, please phone Des Donnelly Tel: 0427 957 160 or complete the contact form below.