- Application due date is 10 April 2020
- Attach or email insurance policy Certificate of Currency
- Attach or email City of Busselton food vendor licence (if applicable)
- No. of stalls selected
- Confirmation received
Payment detailed will be advised
Regulations for stall holders
- Having a market stall at the Ludlow Festival on May 10th is conditional upon compliance with all Stallholder Regulations.
- Stall location is at the discretion of the Festival Coordinator.
- Stallholders must comply with all instructions by event staff.
- Trading hours are from 10am. to 4pm.
- Stallholders must be set up and be able to trade within these hours
- A copy of your insurance policy Certificate of Currency must be attached or emailed with your application.
- Payment is required to accompany the application form.
- There are no powered sites available.
- Each stall will be 4 metres by 3 metres approximately. Please do not encroach into neighbouring stall areas.
- Set up is from 8 a.m. Please do not set up before this time. Pack up from 4 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- It is the responsibility of the Stallholders to ensure the security of their stall, equipment and product.
- Stallholders selling food will need to provide a City of Busselton Food Vendors Licence.
- This event at the Ludlow Mill Settlement is an open air function that trades in all weather. Please note that cancellation by stallholders due to weather will not result in a refund of monies paid.
- Any request to cancel an application by Stallholders is requested in writing and must be provided a minimum of 14 days prior to event.
- Stallholders participate at their own risk.
- Stallholders are requested not to bring animals to the market.
- Please provide the contact details of your co-ordinator
- Limited power is available for some stalls
- Potable water
- Rubbish bins
No pets or generators
Sorry, no pets allowed as we are in a State forest and must abide by State leglislation. For further information https://parks.dpaw.wa.gov.au/k...
... and generators? Well, we just don't like them!
How do I get there?
The Ludlow camp site is located at 21 Ludlow Road North, Ludlow WA 6280. We are just 12 kilometres from the town of Capel and 16 kilometres from Busselton via Tuart Drive scenic route.