Information for Vendors, Display and Activity Groups
Event Date, Address
Sunday 8 October 2023
Ludlow Forestry Settlement
21 Ludlow Road North LUDLOW WA
(You will be directed to your site)
All vendor and display groups to be set-up by 10am
No vehicles to remain on site after drop-off
Event opens & close times
10.00am to 3.00pm
Limited power available
(Bring your own power supply unless agreed otherwise)
WiFi & Mobile access
No WiFi availability on site
Mobile coverage is just adequate
Stall holder fees (Commercial only)
There is a $25 stall-holder fee for commercial vendors. We will send you an invoice after registration if applicable. There is no fee for not-for-profit community organisations.
Terms & Conditions
1.1 Commercial vendors must have Public Liability and Workers Compensation insurance (if applicable) and can up-load the certificates on the registration form or email them to us at email@example.com.
1.2. Other stallholders with Public Liability insurance and Voluntary Workers Personal Accident insurance and can up-load the certificates on the registration form or email them to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
1.3 No insurance - Please let us know as we may be able to include you under our policy.
2. Stallholders are required to operate between the hours of 10.00am until 3.00pm. It is expected that all stallholders will have enough supplies to operate throughout this period.
3. Stall fees will not be refunded should inclement weather, or factors beyond the control of the Ludlow Tuart Forest Restoration Group.
4. No refunds will be given for cancellations of bookings made within one month prior to the event.
5. Food Vendors must have a current Food Business Registration Certificate as required by the City of Busselton, Mobile Food Business minimum standards.
6. Stallholders are to provide their own tables, chairs and weather protection (Marquees, shades, tents etc). Spikes/Tent Pegs are not be driven into the ground without approval. Stallholders must provide their own weights or methods of securing shelters in these cases. Stallholders are responsible for the erection and dismantling of their own shades.
7. All stallholders shall ensure all power leads and electrical appliances you will use on the day have been tested and tagged by a licensed electrical worker within the last 12 months.