- Standard Membership - a once-off membership to the Ludlow Tuart Forest Restoration Group
- Citizenship - this is the most common type of citizenship for individual people. It entitles you to all member benefits.
- Family Citizenship - is defined as one adult and their partner/spouse and all children from birth until they turn 18.
- Senior Citizenship - this citizenship category is for individuals who hold a Seniors Card.
- Student/concession - this includes any individual who is currently studying full-time, or an individual who holds a current Australian or WA government concession or health care card. Note that a three year citizenship is not available with this category
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How long do memberships last?
A: Our standard memberships are once-off and our citizenships are available for one or three years.
Q: What are your payment options?
A: Payments can be made by direct bank transfer, Paypal and credit card.
Q: How many hours do I need to commit?
A: It’s your choice! Your commitment depends entirely upon your circumstances, interests and the length of time you are available.
Q: What age restrictions apply?
A: Help Holger!
Q: Do I need any experience or qualifications?
A: Sometimes a volunteer role may require specific job skills or qualifications, but you would be able to choose whether you want to participate.
Q: Do I have to be a member or citizen to volunteer?
A: Volunteers do not have to be members of the Ludlow Tuart Forest Restoration Group or Ludlow Settlement citizens, However, we encourage you to join the organisation for a number of reasons including:
- Membership can develop a feeling of belonging to our organisation.
- Membership can enhance feelings of great pride and satisfaction through a personal contribution.
- Membership ensures that you are kept informed of all relevant matters regarding our projects.
- Membership helps to provide much needed funds for the administration of our group.