Volunteer Code of Conduct
The Ludlow Tuart Forest Restoration Group (LTFRG) requires every volunteer bound by this procedure to:
- Be ethical, fair and honest in all their dealings with people.
- Treat all persons with respect and courtesy and have proper regard for their dignity, rights and obligations.
- Abstain from all forms of discrimination, harassment, bullying and victimisation.
- Always place the safety and welfare of children and vulnerable adults above other considerations.
- Be responsible and accountable for their conduct.
- Operate within the rules and spirit of the organisation.
- Comply with all relevant Australian laws (Federal and State) particularly antidiscrimination and child protection laws.
- To not use their involvement with LTFRG to promote their own beliefs, behaviours and practises where these are inconsistent with those of LTFRG.
- Demonstrate a high degree of individual responsibility when dealing with persons who are under 18 years of age or non-consenting adults with a disability, as your words and actions are an example.
- Avoid unaccompanied and unobserved activities with persons who are under 18 years of age or vulnerable adults, wherever possible.
- Refrain from any behaviour that may bring LTFRG into disrepute.
- Show concern and caution towards others who may be sick or injured.
- Be a positive role model.
- Understand the repercussions if they breach, or are aware of any breaches of, this code of conduct.
Document title: Policy - Code of Conduct Rev: 1
UNCONTROLLED when printed Doc no: POL 001
Page 1 of 1
Authors: Committee Members